Sunday, October 26, 2008

Tullika Ganguly in Indian Idol 4

Indian Idol 4 Contestant - Tullika Ganguly


Fast Facts

Place: Delhi

Tulika is fun loving, active and full of life. She is not only a good singer but an equally good dancer. With no training in music, this young girl has accepted the challenge of being in Indian Idol and pursuing music as a career.

This is her second attempt at the show-last season she made it till the theatre round. For Tulika, Indian Idol is her biggest dream-she promises to leave no stone unturned in moving ahead and reaching the top.




Trivia

Tulika means: The hair of a paint brush

Nickname: Talli

About myself: I am ordinary, sentimental and emotional. I take small things to heart. I left my final year studies to participate in Idol. I am spiritual and I wear a ring for luck

Family: I lost my mother and my nani at a young age. My uncle and aunt gave me the confidence to sing

Fear: I am scared of dogs and of rejection in a relationship

Inspiration: Asha Bhosle, Geeta Dutt

One thing I would like to change in myself: I would like to change my short-temper

Pals on Indian Idol 4: Priyanka, Purnima



Favourites

Likes: Being with friends, doing masti, cricket, WWF, and movies

Colour: Black and white

Actor:Shah Rukh Khan

Actress: Rani Mukherji

Food:Chinese


No comments: